Business thrives in Downtown Knoxville. Fiber-optic lines thread throughout the core of downtown Knoxville. Three of the country’s major interstates converge just on the edge of downtown making Downtown Knoxville a prime business location. Distinct office space is found in 21st century high-rise towers and quaint, century-old buildings. Abundant parking a residential space completes the picture. Downtown Knoxville is open for business.
Downtown Knoxville and the area have been recognized by national lifestyle and business magazines as a fantastic place to live and work. Some of those rankings include:
- Forbes magazine, Best Cities for Jobs - ranked #9
- Forbes magazine, Best Places to Raise a Family - ranked #8
- Forbes magazine, Best Places for Business & Careers - ranked #5
- Expansion Management magazine, America's 50 Hottest Cities for Business Relocation & Expansion - ranked #9
- Places Rated Almanac Millenium Edition,Best Place to Live for cities under 1 million population - ranked #1
- Sperling's Best Places, Best Places for Affordable Living - ranked #8
- Money Magazine, Best Places to Retire - ranked #10
- Inc. magazine, Top Mid-Size City Boom Towns (for Job Growth) - ranked #24
- Hotwire.com, America's Most Affordable Travel Destinations - ranked #4
For more information about bringing your business to downtown Knoxville, List of Possible Incentives, Step-by-Step Guide for Opening A Business in Downtown, etc, please contact Michele Hummel.